CRAASH Barcelona is a 3-month program that helps Catalonia-based research teams and startups launch successful device, diagnostic and digital health innovations to improve health and patient care.
Teams move research to market through mentoring from experts at CIMIT (Boston), the most experienced health accelerator in the world. In 20 years, CIMIT has accelerated over 1000 healthtech projects, doubled the rate of successful commercialization and cut the time to next phase by more than half.
Through CRAASH Barcelona, each team will have:
- validation of their market and business model (aka “Your Business Makes Sense”)
- a comprehensive pitch deck
- the opportunity to pitch to a panel of investors
- more than 10 hours of mentoring from experienced US experts
- more than 36 hours of mentoring from a European expert and a European investor
- access to a wide community of founders, KOLs, mentors, industry veterans and stakeholders
& Phase I
July - September, 2022
EU health ecosystem
US health ecosystem
Networking event in Boston
CRAASH Barcelona is looking for top-notch technology in healthtech (diagnostics, devices, and digital health) emerging from research centers, research institutes, universities or "garages" in the BioRegion of Catalonia ecosystem.
Applications for CRAASH Barcelona 2022 are closed.
Please stay tuned for the next open call for applications planned for spring 2023!
✔ 96% success rate
✔ + €20M raised
✔ 7 products on the market
✔ 77 new jobs
✔ 35 projects accelerated
*Total figures from the 4 editionsLearn More
“CRAASH has helped us to connect with our customers strategically, improve the value proposition and validate our technology in the market.”
“The best acceleration program I know of.”