Design Health Barcelona Application Form
Program update: due to the current pandemic situation, d·HEALTH Barcelona program has been postponed to March 2022. That way we can ensure a safe clinical immersion in top hospitals and the best experience through face-to-face classes.
Registrations for d·HEALTH Barcelona 2022 are now open. Due to the limited number of participants (only 12/year), applications get full consideration while they are coming. Once the spots are assigned, the application process period will be closed (so the earliest the application, the earliest to be considered).
Submit your CV
Complete the admission process
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Fulfill out the online APPLICATION FORM that you will find below on this page and upload your Curriculum Vitae.
Before starting to fill it in, make sure you have organized the following materials: Personal information, including DNI/NIE/Passport number
COMPLETE THE ADMISSION PROCESS
After considering your CV, the Admissions Office will get in touch, sending you a link to a second online form to continue with your application. With this second online form, you will need to upload:
- 2 letters of recommendation: Both letters have to be from two different individuals of your choice who had the chance to supervise or assess your professional or learning skills. Letters can be handwritten or typed, but have to be duly signed and submitted online under PDF format. In case that the recommendations letters are handwritten, it is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure that the document is easy to read
- 2 personal essays (PDF): follow the instructions here
- Academic information:
- Diploma, Certificate of Graduation or Degree Transcript for any University curriculum attended (PDF)
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate academic institutions attended (full-time or part-time) (PDF)
- Transcript or Certificate of participation to extra-curriculum courses, if any (PDF)
- Other activities, such as research, publications, etc. if any (PDF)
- Personal 3-min video: follow the instructions here
The final selected candidates will be invited to meet us in Barcelona. The interview is meant to assess your technical, interpersonal and creativity skills.
The exact dates will be communicated to each candidate. Note that in case of exceptional circumstances, these interviews can be conducted virtually.
Cancellations: Biocat reserves the right to cancel the program if it does not recruit a viable number of students.
Please feel free to contact Àuria Albacete email@example.com should you have any questions.